The Rietveheld Code Review Tool has 3 bugs:
1) Rietveld Code Review Tool isn't able to delete a patch set. For the patches that I create it displays a "Delete patch set" option, but it is broken. Always displays the 500 error page. I am not able to delete *any* of my patches that I want.
2) The option "Download raw patch set" is not broken, however, but has a sementic error. It does not download anything, it just *displays* the patch in the browser, not offers to save a *.diff or *.patch file.
3) When the "Delete patch set" option is present besides the "Download raw patch set", the former is squeezed to the delimiting symbol (the | symbol). It looks like this:
"Download raw patch set |Delete patch set"
which should have been displayed as
"Download raw patch set | Delete patch set"
1) This is handled in issue434.
2) I don't think that's a problem, it allows me to see a plain diff and I can always wget the url.
3) Looks fine here, can you provide more information (e.g. browser used, viewport size, exact location of the text)?